Singens may change the policies from time to time and will post these changes (or links to them) on this page.
Currently, Singens have the following products published in this product line – Feedbacker Lite, Notifier, Notifier Lite, DocSPO Lite, Document Manager. The following web address are part of the products’ implementation:
– docspo-lite.azurewebsites.net – DocSPO Lite add-in website (hereinafter referred to as the “add-in website”)
– feedbacker-lite.azurewebsites.net – Feedbacker Lite add-in website (hereinafter referred to as the “add-in website”)
– notifier.azurewebsites.net – Notifier add-in website (hereinafter referred to as the “add-in website”)
– notifier-lite.azurewebsites.net – Notifier Lite add-in website (hereinafter referred to as the “add-in website”)
– docm.azurewebsites.net – Document Manager add-in website (hereinafter referred to as the “add-in website”)
Singens values Your right to privacy and security. Through Your access to and/or use of Singens’ products and/or services via the Website and/or Add-in website, Your personal information is treated as private and confidential.
Singens are and remain committed to providing You with secure access to the Singens products/services and want You to use the Singens products/services with complete confidence and make Your experience as rewarding as possible.
We protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. We make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
1. Personal Data We Collect
We collect data to operate effectively and provide you the best service with our products. We collect it some of it by recording how you interact with our products, for example, receiving error reports or when you contact us directly. We do not obtain data from any third parties.
2. How We Use Personal Data
We use the data we collect to provide you the products we offer, which includes using data to improve and personalize your experiences. We also may use the data to communicate with you, during support consulting or troubleshooting sessions and sharing new product updates with you. However, we do not use what you say in email, chat, video calls or voice mail, or your documents, photos or other personal files to target third party ads to you.
3. Do we share Personal Data?
We do not share your personal data with Advertisement providers or any third parties.
4. How to Access & Control Your Personal Data?
You can also opt out from receiving advertising emails from us by clicking the unsubscribe link in our emails.
5. How do we protect visitor information?
Our website and apps are scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We do not have any commercial/non-profit advertisements on our site or apps.
6. Third Party Disclosure?
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website and apps.
7. Contacting Us